Ok.. a friend just emailed this to me and I'm kind of in love with it. I figure every woman needs a recipe that leads to chocolate cake/brownie in 5 minutes!!
Ingredients:
- A large coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a splash of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional - could probably use nuts too if you like that)
Directions:
1. combine dry ingredients in mug
2. add the egg and stir together
3. pour in the milk and oil, mix
4. add the vanilla extract and mix ins, stir
5. microwave for 3 minutes
6. allow to cool and tip out onto a plate
7. EAT
I have all of these things except for the chocolate chips. Do you think it would be moist enough without those? If so I am making it tonight!
ReplyDeletewell, the recipe said the chocolate chips were optional, so I bet it would be fine. Let me know if you try them.. i'm curious!
ReplyDelete