Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow!  The holidays have come to a close.  I'm sorry if you hate hearing that.  I despise when Christmas is over and the first thing out of someone's mouth is "well, glad that over, let's clean this up and move on."  The holiday's live in my heart and memory for a very long time.  They do not feel over to me and that is just fine!

We made Amanda's Peanut Butter Balls and those Oreo Truffles.  Both were a big hit.  We bought everything to make the Chai Cookies, but they did not get made unfortunately.  We were going to make sugar cookies with the littles and Chai cookies for the adults, but there is always a surplus of goodies at Grandma's house and we did not need to add to it more.

 We just got back to Chicago and I desperately need to go grocery shopping! :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment